Come join us for a local long table feast to celebrate to coming of Fall and the release of our grass finished beef!
What better way to kick off the end of the summer season (or perhaps the kids going back to school... we won't judge!) than with our final long table event of the year?!
On Chef Adrian Beaty's menu for the evening:
- Chicken, cooked over briquettes, with maple mustard glaze.
- Grass fed beef and ricotta meatballs with a roasted corn, sweet pepper, and mushroom sauce.
- Country mashed Yukon Gold potatoes
- A selection of seasonally inspired local vegetables, sautéed in butter, and finished with Vancouver Island sea salt.
- Three seasonal salads.
- Basket of fresh breads with whipped butter.
- Maple glazed apple cake with cider creme for dessert.
Included in your ticket price is your choice of a glass of local wine from one of our neighbouring vineyards or a craft beer from a local brewery. There will also be additional wine and beer for sale by the glass during the event with the proceeds going to the Nutrition Coupon Program through the BCAFM, helping those in need in our community have access to local, nutritious food.
Guests will have a chance to tour the farm, visit with the animals, and then enjoy live music by none other than Coalmont Band, some competitive lawn games, a cold drink along with a delicious meal, then after dinner join us around the camp fire.
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must be 19+ years of age. ID may be required at the event for liquor service.
- Please plan ahead for a safe ride home.
- Note there will be a photographer on site during the event. Please contact us if you wish to not be photographed.
- If you wish to pay by e-transfer or by cash please contact us to arrange at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-728-2374.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as dinner will take place in one of our fields and guests will have a chance to interact with our animals.