Join us for an evening of delicious local food, cold drinks, live music, and great times!
What better way to kick off the summer season than with a good ol’ fashion pig roast?!
On the evening's menu:
- Spit roasted hog with a selection of house mustards, chutney and compotes
- Chicken, slow roasted over coals, basted with fresh herbs and olive oil
- Local potatoes, tossed with butter, and served with a chive and horseradish creme on the side
- Maple bacon beans
- Summer vegetable medley
- Various seasonal salads
- Basket of fresh biscuits, corn breads, and sour dough breads with whipped butter
- Fruit crisps with chantilly cream for dessert
Included in your ticket price is your choice of a glass of local wine from one of our neighbouring vineyards or a craft beer from a local brewery. There will also be additional wine and beer for sale by the glass during the event with the proceeds going to the Nutrition Coupon Program through the BCAFM, helping those in need in our community have access to local, nutritious food.
Guests will have a chance to tour the farm, visit with the animals, and then enjoy live music, some competitive lawn games, a cold drink along with a delicious meal prepared by Chef Adrian Beaty — It’s our annual pig roast long table y’all!